Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
a differnt way to make crumble for me anyway.
- 236.59 ml thick greek-style natural yoghurt
- 59.16 ml honey
- 825 g apricot halves, well-drained
- 118.29 ml sponge cake crumbs
- 59.14 ml roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 59.14 ml shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C Combine yoghurt and 2 tablespoons honey in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place apricot halves onto tray. Combine sponge cake crumbs, hazelnuts and coconut, stirring until well-combined.
- Spoon sponge mixture into each apricot half and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons honey. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden. Serve with a dollop of honey yoghurt.