Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
a differnt way to make crumble for me anyway.
Make and share this Apricot and Coconut Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup thick greek-style natural yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 825 g apricot halves, well-drained
- 1⁄2 cup sponge cake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C Combine yoghurt and 2 tablespoons honey in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place apricot halves onto tray. Combine sponge cake crumbs, hazelnuts and coconut, stirring until well-combined.
- Spoon sponge mixture into each apricot half and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons honey. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden. Serve with a dollop of honey yoghurt.