Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and yummy treat
- 1⁄2 cup all-bran cereal
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
- Pour hot water over bran cereal.
- set aside 2-3 minutes till water is absorbed.
- Place bran mixture into food processor.
- Add apricots and sweetened condensed milk.
- process till combined and apricots are finely chopped.
- Roll mixture into tiny balls.
- Roll balls in coconut.
- refrigerate for 2-3 hours till firm.
This got mixed reviews, the children enjoyed it, but the adults not so much. The light coating of coconut blend well with the apricots. Made for Aus/NZ Swap.