1/1 Photo of Apricot and Chicken Bruschetta
A wonderful appetizer to prepare when you are in a hurry - use a rotisserie chicken from the deli. A Giada De Laurentiis recipe from Everyday Italian. These are so good & come together very easily! I prefer using white meat chicken but any that you like is fine. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- 2Slice the bread into 10 slices, each about 1/2-inch thick.
- 3Brush the bread slices with the olive oil and arrange on a baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until crisp and golden.
- 5Cool to room temperature.
- 6Spread each slice of the toasted bread with the apricot preserves(already mixed with crushed red peppers) then place a slice of the cheese on top.
- 7Arrange the sliced chicken on top of the cheese.
- 8Cut each piece of prosciutto in half and place on top of the chicken.
- 9Transfer the bruschetta to a serving platter.
- 10Drizzle with the extra-virgin olive oil and serve at room temperature, that's what makes it so great! :).
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot and Chicken Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (607 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 135.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: