These muffins have a surprise inside, jam and cream cheese! No need for butter. Great for brunch, breakfast buffets, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- 2Grease 12 muffin cup pan.
- 3Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Stir in oat bran and brown sugar, set aside.
- 5In another bowl, combine milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- 6Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- 7Cut cream cheese into 12 equal pieces.
- 8Spoon 1/2 of batter into prepared muffin cups, filling about 1/3 full.
- 9Spoon about 1 tablespoon of jam on top of batter in each cup.
- 10Top with 1 piece of cream cheese in each cup.
- 11Spoon remaining batter into each cup, over the jam and cheese, until each cup is about 2/3 full.
- 12Bake for 14-16 minutes until browned.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot and Cheese Danish Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2588.1
- Calories from Fat 1166
- Total Fat 129.5 g
- Saturated Fat 38.2 g
- Cholesterol 550.7 mg
- Sodium 2051.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 330.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.5 g
- Sugars 109.1 g
- Protein 62.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: