Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Vegetarian Times: Made into muffins.
Make and share this Apricot Almond Dutch Babies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place 6-muffin tin in oven.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in bowl.
- Whisk together milk, egg yolks, preserves, butter and vanilla in large measuring cup or small bowl.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Beat egg whites 4 minutes, or until soft peaks form. Fold into batter.
- Coat hot muffin tin with cooking spray and fill cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve with preserves.