1/1 Photo of Apricot Almond Chocolate Bark
Sydney Mike's Note:
This looks like a very nice chewy, crunchy, (heart healthy?) treat, a recipe I couldn't resist filing away for a future 'to-make' date!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dried apricots, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups almonds, toasted, chopped, divided
- 1Line a 13"x9" rimmed baking sheet with a smooth sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 2In large bowl, melt chocolate carefully.
- 3Add 1 cup chopped almonds to chocolate, & stir to combine.
- 4Pour chocolate mixture onto prepared baking sheet, & spread with spatula or spoon until there is an even, thin layer.
- 5While chocolate is still wet, sprinkle remaining almonds & all the apricots over top of chocolate, pressing down gently to embed them in the chocolate.
- 6Place in refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes.
- 7Once set, break bark into uneven pieces & serve.
- 8If chocolate has not been tempered, keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pitted Fruits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pitted Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Almond Chocolate Bark
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g