1/1 Photo of Apricot Almond Chocolate Balls
This recipe comes from the Jewish Holiday Feasts cookbook and is a recipe for Purim. All times are guesstimates and do not include cool times. These are wonderful as candy or cookies, after dinner or with wine. Kids can help roll up the dough into balls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, process apricots, almonds and chocolate until very finely chopped.
- 2In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook sugar and water until soft ball stage, approximately 240°F (approximately 10 minutes).
- 3Stir in apricot mixture and cool.
- 4Squeeze mixture together with hands to form firm ball.
- 5Using approximately 1 Tbsp of mixture, form into 1-inch balls.
- 6Roll in powdered sugar.
- 7Place in candy cups or serve as desired.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Almond Chocolate Balls
Serving Size: 1 (829 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g