Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I'm adding a lot of fruit and meat dishes tonight - I didn't plan it, but a lot of these make nice hot fall dinners. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apricot, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 scallions
- Combine flour, 1 tsp curry, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge chicken and brown in butter and oil.
- Remove chicken from the skillet.
- Add 1 tbs of the leftover flour mix and cook until blended.
- Add stock, tomato paste, remaining curry, raisins, and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add apricots and chicken, cover, and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add scallions to sauce, sprinkle with almonds, and serve with rice.