Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
No bake! Coconut macaroon crumbs are about 21 macaroons.
- 4 cups finely chopped dried apricots (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups flaked coconut or 4 cups coconut, macaroon crumbs
- 2 cups slivered almonds, toasted and finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 whole almonds (optional)
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except whole almonds.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Shape chilled dough into t-inch balls.
- Top each with whole almond (optional).
- Store leftovers tightly covered in refrigerator.