1/3 Photos of Apricot Almond Bundt Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was passed on to me many years ago by another bundt cake enthusiast! I use the all-fruit variety of apricot preserves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, then greast & flour 10" bundt pan.
- 2With electric mixer, cream together the butter & sugar.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, before adding extract.
- 4In another bowl, sift or whisk together flour, baking powder & salt.
- 5Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with sour cream.
- 6Sprinkle 1/2 cup almonds on bottom of pan.
- 7Pour half the batter over nuts.
- 8Arrange remaining nuts over batter.
- 9Drop spoonsful of apricot preserves over the nuts, but not touching side of pan.
- 10Pour remaining batter over the preserves.
- 11Bake for 55 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Almond Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 48.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g