Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company.
- 170.09 g jar apricot baby food
- 59.14 ml water (70 to 80ºF)
- 1 large egg
- 29.58 ml butter, cut up
- 4.92 ml salt
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml bread machine yeast
- 59.14 ml dried apricot, quartered
- 59.14 ml slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer, adding apricots and nuts with flour.
- Process in basic/white bread cycle; light or medium/normal color crust setting, depending on how your machine bakes.
- Remove baked bread from pan; cool on wire rack.
Very tasty fruit loaf! I added a couple of teaspoons of ground cardamom for some extra flavour, otherwise made exactly as stated. Yum! Thanks Mercy!