Recipe by Bergy
These little gems go over well at any social gathering
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
These are great! And they DO go over at any appy party or any time at all! We love them, and so easy peasy to put together. I used real backfin crab meat and franks red hot, and these puppies came out perfect! I will make these um....tomorrow!! And again and again.....
Made for P-A-R-T-Y Dec 2010.
- 226.79 g crabmeat (artificial can be used)
- 354.88 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 29.58 ml hot sauce (your choice as hot or mild as you like)
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml green onions, minced
- 4.92 ml dried parsley flakes
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- salt & pepper
- 236.59 ml regular potato chips, crushed
- seafood cocktail sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients (except the potato chips and seafood cocktail sauce).
- Mix well, cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Using about a rounded teaspoon for each, roll the mixture into 36 balls.
- Roll the balls in the crushed potato chips.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place balls on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until hot and golden Serve with seafood cocktail sauce on the side or some other sauce of your choice.