1/1 Photo of Appy Wappy Crab Balls
These little gems go over well at any social gathering
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb crabmeat (artificial can be used)
- 1 1/2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (your choice as hot or mild as you like)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup regular potato chips, crushed
- seafood cocktail sauce
- 1Mix all the ingredients (except the potato chips and seafood cocktail sauce).
- 2Mix well, cover and chill for 1 hour.
- 3Using about a rounded teaspoon for each, roll the mixture into 36 balls.
- 4Roll the balls in the crushed potato chips.
- 5Heat oven to 425°F.
- 6Place balls on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until hot and golden Serve with seafood cocktail sauce on the side or some other sauce of your choice.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appy Wappy Crab Balls
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: