Light, creamy, and not too sweet, this salad spotlights the appley taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, choppd
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice (I used cranberry pomegranate)
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon demerara sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1Toss together apples, celery, and dried cranberries with the cranberry juice in a medium bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and sugar with a whisk.
- 3Gently stir into apple mixture and chill if not serving immediately.
- 4At serving time, sprinkle with the walnuts.
- 5This salad is lovely served on a bed of greens, as well.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appley Autumn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.2
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 112.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: