- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Steakhouse Burgers Seasoning Mix
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX ground beef and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- GRILL over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Grill onion and bell pepper in grill basket or grill rack 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- SERVE burgers on rolls topped with grilled onions, bell peppers and barbecue sauce.