Recipe by Chio182
Unlike most recipies for appletinis, this one has sweet and sour mix. The sweet-and-sour masks the alcohol taste. Remember: the better quality of vodka, the better your tini!
Top Review by cadred
My son said I needed to try some of the newer cocktails, and ordered this for me at dinner. It was yummy. I researched this recipe and this is the best I found by far. The one I had at dinner was a bit more tart, but I need to perfect the ingredients myself. Cheers all.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sour apple Schnapps (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a martini glass with ice and top with water. This will get the glass chilled before pouring your tini.
- Add ice to your shaker. The more you add, the better chilled the tini will be.
- Add the vodka, schnapps and sweet-and-sour. Cover and shake vigorously for about ten seconds.
- Dump the ice and water from the martini glass. Strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a cherry, or sliver of granny apple, or lemon twist.