1/7 Photos of Applesauce Whole Wheat Cake
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Full of flavour and delicious, keeps well. from Cooking Smart by Anne Lindsay
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter and flour a 10 inch bundt pan or tube pan.
- 2In mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter, beat until mixed.
- 3Add egg and beat until light in colour.
- 4Add yogurt and beat until mixed.
- 5Beat in applesauce, orange rind and vanilla.
- 6In another bowl, combine flours, bran, cinnamon, baking soda and raisins, stir to mix Pour dry ingredients over applesauce mixture and stir just until combined.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and bake in 325 degrees oven for 70 or 80 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- 8Remove from oven.
- 9Let cool on rack for 20 minutes, then remove from pan and place on wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Whole Wheat Cake
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 196.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g