1/4 Photos of Applesauce Topped Pork Loin Roast
2 hrs 30 mins
Susie in Texas's Note:
Really good recipe found in a magazine. Makes a very sweet gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine applesauce, brown sugar, vinegar and ground cloves, set aside.
- 2Cut slits in top of the loin roast and insert garlic strips into those slits.
- 3Combine flour, salt, sugar, pepper and mustard, like a rub and rub over the roast.
- 4Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 5Bake uncovered, at 350°F until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- 6Brush applesauce mixture over roast during the last 1/2 hour of baking.
- 7When thermometer reads done, remove the roast to a warm serving platter.
- 8To make gravy thicken broth in pan with cornstarch and water.
- 9(Really sweet gravy though).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Topped Pork Loin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1085.4
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 367.7 mg
- Sodium 884.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 130.5 g