1/1 Photo of Applesauce Spice Ornaments
Looking for a gift idea for friends and family? Or maybe you're looking for some ornaments for a Christmas tree! Try these fragrant ornaments! Maybe you could make this a pre-holiday family activity and get everyone involved!! Cook time includes drying time for ornaments. 2 trays of ornaments, depending on size of cutters used...this is a guess-ti-mate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine spices.
- 2Add applesauce.
- 3Roll dough onto ungreased cookie sheet to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 4Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters.
- 5Remove excess dough and repeat process on other cookie sheets.
- 6Make a hole in top of each shape.
- 7Allow to dry for 5 days.
- 8Tie ribbon or yarn through hole.
- 9May be decorated with acrylic paint.
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Spice Ornaments
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g