1 hr 30 mins
Found this on suite101.com and have not tried it yet; posted here for safekeeping. Prep time is my best guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml flour
- 158.51 ml xylitol sugar substitute
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 0.59 ml salt
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml clove
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml allspice
- 236.59 ml finely chopped apple
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 1Rehydrate raisins by covering with warm water; soak for 30 minutes, then drain.
- 2In one bowl, cream together butter and xylitol, gradually adding 2 tablespoons applesauce during creaming process.
- 3Beat in eggs, then stir in remaining applesauce.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices.
- 5Slowly add dry ingredients to applesauce mixture while stirring well.
- 6Stir in chopped apples and raisins.
- 7Pour batter into buttered and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
- 8Bake at 350º for 40-45 minutes (until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Spice Cake With Xylitol
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 102.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
xylitol sugar substitute