Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I saw recipes for spice cake and applesauce cake. I had no eggs and really wanted something sweet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well until blended.
- Combine unsweetened applesauce, water and light mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined.
- Pour into bundt cake pan sprayed with Pam nonstick spray, or prepared muffin tins.
- Bake 25-30 mins at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and dust with powder sugar, or drizzle with icing.