Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
out of my witch's daybook, posting for safekeeping
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup applesauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons allspice (i may use cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg instead)
- 1 cup raisins
- preheat oven to 350f, grease cookie sheets.
- cream butter with sugar and egg.
- stir in everything else.
- drop spoonfulls onto the cookie sheets with room for them to expand.
- bake 12 min or until light brown.
like the other review has mentioned they are moist and tasty as i added some vanilla
These cookies were delicious. I added some oats instead of the flour and I loved the addition of applesauce. Used my own bisquick mix and applesauce.