Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven;t tried this yet, but it is in my bread machine right now. I am trying it with 3 heaping T. applesauce. Let me know how yours turns out!
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar (added to yeast)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce (can use 3 Tablespoons up to 1/2 cup)
- Add yeast & sugar to water.
- Put all other ingredients in bread machine.
- set on dough cycle.
- Pre-bake at 400 for 15 minutes, then add toppings & bake again 15 minutes.