Recipe by tmal5999
These are great tasting pancakes for those of us who rarely have eggs in the house. They are quick and easy to make and good for you too!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add milk, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Use griddle or skillet, spraying with non-stick spray to help prevent sticking.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/8 cup of pancake mix onto the pan for each pancake.
- Heat until the pancakes start to bubble. Flip the pancake and continue to heat until both sides are golden brown.
- They can be served with fresh fruit on top, butter and syrup or can be eaten plain.