Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are great tasting pancakes for those of us who rarely have eggs in the house. They are quick and easy to make and good for you too!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add milk, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Use griddle or skillet, spraying with non-stick spray to help prevent sticking.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/8 cup of pancake mix onto the pan for each pancake.
- Heat until the pancakes start to bubble. Flip the pancake and continue to heat until both sides are golden brown.
- They can be served with fresh fruit on top, butter and syrup or can be eaten plain.
These pancakes are so good. I like that it uses applesauce instead of an egg. We all enjoyed them. Thanks tmal5999 :) Made for all you can cook buffet
Excellent fluffy, soft and utterly yummy pancake! I used gluten free all purpose flour and cashew milk, and they baked up and browned nicely. Topped with maple syrup - a real treat for breakfast. Thanks for posting!
Made for New Kids On The Block.