1/2 Photos of Applesauce Pancakes
These are great tasting pancakes for those of us who rarely have eggs in the house. They are quick and easy to make and good for you too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- 2Add milk, applesauce, and vanilla.
- 3Use griddle or skillet, spraying with non-stick spray to help prevent sticking.
- 4Heat pan over medium heat.
- 5Pour 1/8 cup of pancake mix onto the pan for each pancake.
- 6Heat until the pancakes start to bubble. Flip the pancake and continue to heat until both sides are golden brown.
- 7They can be served with fresh fruit on top, butter and syrup or can be eaten plain.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 669.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g