Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and simple. A great one to let the kids help with!!!
Make and share this Applesauce Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Stir together the flour and baking powder. Stir in applesauce, milk and egg whites, mix well.
- Heat pan or griddle. Spread a 1/4 cup of batter into a 4 inch circle and cook for about one minute or until top is bubbly and edges are dry. Turn and cook an additional minute (or until bottom is cooked to your liking).
- Serve hot with syrup!
Love these! I used half whole wheat flour, almond milk, and egg substitute, but they taste wonderful!
Delicious! I made these as written but with some cinnamon and cloves. They were great and fluffy. I dont quite see, though, how you could get 12 pancakes without them being very small. I will definately make these again!
Lovely pancakes! I took a tip from Shortie and used 1/2 cup whole wheat flour to health the mixture up a bit. I also used skim milk and since I had only one egg left, I used the whole thing. The results were fluffy, light, melt-in-your-mouth pancakes. We topped ours with sliced banana. Perfect one-bowl pancakes! Thanks!