Recipe by jonesies
A nutritious frozen snack for the kids! Great summertime treat! Cook time is freezing time.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made for a nice and different dessert that we enjoyed. Will make again kids loved them, though I might cut back on the raisins. Made for a nice evening treat. Made for Holiday tag.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 medium apples, unpeeled, cored and cut up
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- wooden popsicle sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Process apples, juice, cinnamon and raisins in blender or food processor until smooth; add sugar to taste.
- It will taste less sweet when frozen. Spoon into 3-4 ounce paper or plastic cups or frozen sucker molds.
- Place in freezer.
- When partially frozen, insert a stick in each cup and finish freezing.