This fruity, low fat cookie bar recipe is from a Mott’s cookbook.
Make and share this Applesauce Oatmeal Snack Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl, beat white sugar and butter until blended.
- Whisk in cinnamon applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to applesauce mixture and stir until well blended.
- In small bowl, combine chunky applesauce, raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Spoon half of oat mixture into sprayed 8-inch baking pan; pour raisin filling over top, and spoon remaining oat mixture over filling, spreading evenly.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned; cool on wire rack.