This is a modified version of 'Low Fat Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins' for the people who don't like bananas; like my sister. They are lower in energy and still taste GREAT!!! I hope you like them, because i LOVE them!
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl(excluding the sugar) with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the wet ingredients and the sugar until smooth.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix using a large spoon.
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Spoon into a muffin pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees celcius for 20-25mins.