Recipe by jamb
A yummy low fat and low calorie treat.
Top Review by WI Cheddarhead
These muffins are ideal for a family of one or two. Very easy to stir up and they baked beautifully, nice rounded tops. They are good and will be making them again. Did use one egg as I did not have on hand egg beaters. I also may add some vanilla the next time I bake these.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup egg beaters egg white
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first six ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the egg, milk, applesauce and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill four sprayed muffins cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes (my oven cooks fast. You may have to cook for up to 15 minutes).
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan before removing.