1/1 Photo of Applesauce Muffins W/ Agave Nectar
I needed to use up some applesauce my 3 year old wouldn't eat and came up with this recipe. We both loved them, so I guess I got him to eat that applesauce anyway! I love the way the edges carmelize. YUMMY! **Please see the reviews for a variation of the original recipe that should fix the rising problem.**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the applesauce, nectar, egg and butter together. Set aside.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flours.
- 3Mix wet and dry ingredients all together. (Never over mix muffins.).
- 4Pour into greased muffin tins, and bake in 350 degrees oven for approximately 30 minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean.
- 5Do not over fill muffin tins as these muffins tend to spread out instead of rising up.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Muffins W/ Agave Nectar
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 283.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: