I was given this recipe by my matron of honor more than 25 years ago. It is a family favorite. It is quite different from the usual meatloaf, sweet enough that the kids love it, but the Dijon mustard cuts the sweetness so adults will enjoy it as well.
- Combine meatloaf ingredients and shape into a round loaf in a 8 or 9" baking pan.
- Make a depression in the middle of the loaf.
- Combine filling ingredients& pour into depression in loaf.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
- If necessary, pour off grease before serving.