Recipe by SusieQusie
A lady at the libray was browsing the diet-related cookbooks while I was doing the same. She related this recipe to me and swore it was good. ( One of the advantages of age - I'll talk to anyone ;-) )
- 473.18 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 2 (170.09 g) package sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 236.59 ml unsweetened orange juice
- 236.59 ml diet 7-Up
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat applesauce (she suggested using the microwave).
- Stir in the Jello till dissolved.
- Stir in the orange juice.
- Carefully pour in the 7-UP.
- Chill until slightly gelled (consistency of an egg white).
- Pour into a mold or an 8-inch by 8-inch pan.
- Refrigerate until set.