Recipe by SusieQusie
A lady at the libray was browsing the diet-related cookbooks while I was doing the same. She related this recipe to me and swore it was good. ( One of the advantages of age - I'll talk to anyone ;-) )
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 cup diet 7-Up
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat applesauce (she suggested using the microwave).
- Stir in the Jello till dissolved.
- Stir in the orange juice.
- Carefully pour in the 7-UP.
- Chill until slightly gelled (consistency of an egg white).
- Pour into a mold or an 8-inch by 8-inch pan.
- Refrigerate until set.