Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A lady at the libray was browsing the diet-related cookbooks while I was doing the same. She related this recipe to me and swore it was good. ( One of the advantages of age - I'll talk to anyone ;-) )
- Heat applesauce (she suggested using the microwave).
- Stir in the Jello till dissolved.
- Stir in the orange juice.
- Carefully pour in the 7-UP.
- Chill until slightly gelled (consistency of an egg white).
- Pour into a mold or an 8-inch by 8-inch pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
This was really good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written. The whole family enjoyed it.
this set wonderful, I went with sweetened applesauce and strawberry jello as that is all I had, also I used regular 7-Up not the diet, and made in a square pan, this turned out wonderful, thanks for sharing Susie!
We liked this very much. It's Tangy as my husband says. We're not big fans of jello or applesauce but this is great. We're trying to loose some weight and I thought I would slip something no sugar in on him hoping he wouldn't notice and it worked. Thank you for a wonderful recipe.