Recipe by jeswes54
A favorite from a man I used to work with. He brought it to every Christmas Buffet party.
Top Review by sprue
this jello is super fun. you can use any kind of jello. the applesauce gives it a fun texture and i also have put raspberries or bananas ect. in as well. i never put the red hots in.. but i've made several variations on this jello and it is always a hit.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1⁄4 cup red cinnamon candies (miniature)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 1 cup water. Add to cherry jello. While hot, add cinnamon candies and stir till dissolved. Add applesauce. Pour into a 8 x 8 square cake pan.
- Chill until set. Cut into squares and serve. Put a dollop of whip cream on top or spread whip cream over jello before cutting. You'll want to double this recipe!