Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes great with salmon.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated horseradish or 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a glass bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.
This was a good non-creamy horseradish recipe. I used nonfat sour cream and prepared horseradish. Thank you for the recipe.