Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine Cookbook
- 2 lbs ham steaks, cut into 8 portions
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- cooking spray
- Trim the ham steaks.
- Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the applesauce, honey, ginger and cinnamon.
- Place the ham in the grill and top with the applesauce honey mixture. The mixture will melt and run into the drip tray.
- Grill the ham for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve topped with melted applesauce.