- 4 (7 ounce) bone in pork chops
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- Place pork chops in a 9"x13" baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a smalll bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and then spoon over the chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160.