- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 59.14 ml orange marmalade
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 236.59 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 29.58 ml sliced green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry chicken breasts, cut each breast lengthwise into 4 pieces.
- Place in single layer in foil-lined 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, combine marmalade, cornstarch, ginger and garlic.
- Add applesauce.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil.
- Spread evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 400F about 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- Garnish with green onions and serve hot over rice if desired.