Applesauce Glazed Chicken
- Wash and dry chicken breasts, cut each breast lengthwise into 4 pieces.
- Place in single layer in foil-lined 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, combine marmalade, cornstarch, ginger and garlic.
- Add applesauce.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil.
- Spread evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 400F about 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- Garnish with green onions and serve hot over rice if desired.