Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
A treat my kids like to make and eat! Cooking time does not include chilling time.
- 4 (1/3 ounce) packages sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 (46 ounce) jar unsweetened applesauce
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cold water and applesauce.
- Pour into a 13x9 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
This ought to be made into a KitKat flavor! Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Yummy, pretty and diabetic friendly dessert. Very simple to make it truly does take no more than 5 mins to put together. I quartered the recipe also and got 8 squares out of it! I sprinkled a touch of cinnamon on my serving. Even DH liked it, knock my booties off! I really enjoyed the texture, it was both smooth and kind of lumpy :D.
I quartered this recipe and found it a very easy and light dessert. I made mine in a bowl since I had quartered the recipe and it worked out just fine. Easy and low calorie gets 5 big stars in my book! Made for Please Review game.