Recipe by Konnie
I like this one with maple syrup. But it's also nice if you use additional applesauce as your topping.
Top Review by titan2781
i don't know what went wrong, but they came out of the pan charred on the edges, raw soggy in the centers, and not very appetizing. after using about half of the egg mixture i added another egg and it helped salvage what was left, though they still weren't really too good :(
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 6 slices white bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cinnanon, sugar and applesauce; mix well.
- Soak bread one piece at a time until saturated with liquid.
- Cook on a lightly greased skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned on both sides. Serve hot.