These are the type of cookies that disappear within the day of making them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and applesauce, mix well.
- 2Mix baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and vanilla. Add to creamed mixture.
- 3Blend in flour.
- 4Add chocolate chips. Can also add 3/4°C chopped nuts if desired.
- 5Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1045.5
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.2 g
- Cholesterol 184.5 mg
- Sodium 857.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 73.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g