Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
juciy and sweet with a little kick!
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 -4 chicken breasts
- Combine 1 cup Applesauce with a pinch of minced garlic, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and a dash of black pepper.
- Cover chicken and marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Bake chicken covered in mixture at 350 degrees until cooked through.
- So yummy and juicy. I like to serve it with a little rice and sauted green beens.
Very tasty but I found that the applesauce was left behind. It would have been different if I had put the chicken dish on a platter with rice as the base but I have to watch my carbs and rice is not on my menu. The next time I will core and slice an apple over all before baking in oven. I served this with Broccoli Bake (#203481) and a nice green salad. Everything in the oven at the same time and dinner was a snap. A keeper with that slight modification.