Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package apricot gelatin or 1 (3 ounce) package peach gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Grease an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Place sugar and applesauce in a medium saucepan.
- Over medium heat bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved; remove from heat. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Cover lightly and let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Let stand for 24 hours and roll in powdered sugar again.