Recipe by Scott Rhoades
Super easy and good. This is my Grandmother's recipe. It's delicious and goes well with vanilla ice-cream while still warm.
Top Review by Ranikabani
This was really good. However, I think I'd use 3 cups of applesauce next time and I would serve it warm with icecream. It was more of an apple crisp type of recipe instead of a cake but it was very tasty :). Thanks Scott
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup margarine (2 sticks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 quart applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except applesauce together.
- Put 1/2 of the mixture in the bottom of a greased and floured baking pan.
- Layer applesauce on top of mixture in pan.
- Put the remaining 1/2 of the mixture on top in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with cimmamon.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.