1/2 Photos of Applesauce Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Spices of the World Cookbook by McCormick. Copyright 1964. Is just as good without the raisins and pecans too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, beating well.
- 3Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves together.
- 4Add to butter mixture alternately with the applesauce.
- 5Toss the raisins with the 1 tablespoon flour.
- 6Stir raisins and pecans into batter.
- 7Pour into a well greased and floured loaf pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- 9Remove from pan and cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Cake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.4
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 328.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 48.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g