1/2 Photos of Applesauce Brownies
This is a recipe that is lower in fat than most brownie recipes yet still tastes VERY good. This is the only brownie recipe I use in my home. It is easy to make and will satisfy your brownie craving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, cocoa, and salt; mix well.
- 2Whisk together egg whites, egg, sugar, applesauce, and vanilla.
- 3Add egg mixture to flour mixture. Mix until blended, but DON'T overmix.
- 4Pour into greased 8 inch pan.
- 5Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 49.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g