I ran across this recipe a few weeks ago in one of my cooking magazines and wanted to post them. You can either use the chunky applesauce or the regular applesauce in this recipe. It tastes great with both. PS. I made these this weekend for my son who just loves these, I made these with Splenda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl or other container, mix flour with baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 4Stir in flour mixture.
- 5Add applesauce, pecans and raisins and stir until blended.
- 6Pour into a greased and floured 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
- 7Bake in preheated 350° oven 25 minutes, or until done.
- 8Cool applesauce bars on rack then cut in 2-1/2 x 1-inch bars and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applesauce Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g